Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Way I Love You...



I missed the way you say “epal” and make “pa-cute” with your seductive smile.

I missed the way you shout “sobra ka!” and I say “talaga lang ha!”…

I missed the way you wake me up with your hushed voice “tanghali na po, sige ka !” and I stare at you…
look deep into your eyes while holding your hand so tight..
and as I look at your face..
i’d close my eyes and thank God for an angel beside me….

I missed the way you hug me tight and I can hardly catch my breath until you loosen up and whisper “love you babes”

Saying I miss you had been used many times…
sometimes its meaning is lost..
But don’t worry,
when I say I miss you..
its my own way of saying…
Lam mo ikaw lang ang nasa puso ko”

Despite of what we’ve been through,
now, we still have the happiest moments together,
as we shared our affections.

Natatandaan mo dati pag may problema ako….
umiiyak ako…
Sabi mo “tama na! andito lang ako”
then now,
I still cry dahil masaya ako …
and you said “o di ba … andito pa rin ako”

I’ve always thought that I have to fight for what I really feel..
i’ve fought naman before, kaso sumuko ako…
good you are still there..
hindi ka nawala.

Hindi ko sinabi na maghintay ka…
In fact my absence could mean you have to forget me..
pero hindi mo ginawa..
umaasa ka pa rin na babalik ako…

Now, hindi na natin kailangan lumaban….
no more worries…
no more complications…

Pag iniwan ba kita ulit…magagalit ka pa rin ba? Masasaktan?
Huwag na… kasi it will never happen again.. I promise!

I could never find another one who could compare to you..
I admit, I found some, but not the way I have loved you.
Eversince, I already trusted my life to you..
You are part of my past…my present and hopefully, my future.