Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Within Me, Now I Know



Love is not about "it's your fault" but "I'm sorry";
We meet by chance,
we didn't plan it
and we even didn't know how it started
But I left you when everything seems to be all right for both of us.
I never give you any reason why nor
Even say good bye…
I left you wondering why I have to go.
Coz if I let you know, you won’t allow me to leave you
And it will be hard for me to do.

Love is not anymore "where are you?" but "I'm here, I’m back";
We met again by chance after long years
I didn’t plan it nor expect it to happen again
Do I have to say goodbye again this time, and not hello?
Do I have to run and never turn my back?

Love is not "how could you" but "I understand";
There was no explanation from me after all.
I never give you the reason at all
It’s your eyes that tells me
“I know it…You need not to say it…
I understand”

Love is not "I wish you were" but “I'm thankful you came back."
Love knows no bound..
sometimes you stumble and sometimes you hurt your partner
but often times you learn to survive

It's not easy for me to express how much I LOVE YOU.
After what we had been through…
The guilt and the angst in our relationship
which shackled our vows and desire to be together..

Within me,
Now I know,
you're someone I love...

I love you and never leave you again.
You will always be in my heart.