Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pictures on the Wall



Others may not like the idea of putting collage photos on the wall especially inside your own room. But for me, I don’t care much about the idea of having a good room designs or ambience. I considered putting photos on the wall more interactive and refresh my minds because they remind me always of the wonderful moments I spent with the people, the places and occasions captured in those photos.

I displayed the pictures on the left side of my bed so I had the chance to view them at once before I close my eyes at night and by the time I wake up in the morning. Having someone to remember is pleasing enough to my heart. It doesn’t matter where they are now, as long as they are in my heart. These people inspire me and I am convinced that they love me for what I am.